Fight For Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight For Honor

alliance forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Format

Go down 
+3
ThE ViKiNg
Bellfoot
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vietname

Application Format - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: application   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 10:50 am

ID: Vietnamese
Pop: 281
Tribe: Gaul
No being attacked
P/S: Neighbourhood: Mihai_Cel_Tare (-61,90) and Connerised (-60,90)
Back to top Go down
X_Veil

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 3:57 pm

ID : X_Veil
Population : 351
Tribe : Gauls
Quadrant : NW (this is a must)
Army Size : 21 tt and a hero
When You Were Last Attacked : 25/05/07

I am very active and all farming attempts have gone empty.Only been attacked 4 times since i started.Currently i belong to BOT-NW but since the situation there is terrible and there is no organization ia would like to join an alliance that has a purpose on this game.Thx!
Back to top Go down
Pabskill

PostSubject: Pabskilla   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:34 pm

ID : Pabskilla
Population : 109
Tribe : Gauls
Quadrant : NW
Army Size : 40 Phalanx
When You Were Last Attacked : 28.05.07

Raided by Fric with 11 Phalanx, 21 Swordsmen & 1 hero - all trapped. The attempted raid didn't succeed because I rarely have spare resources. I try to raid/build at every opportunity to strengthen my position against allcomers.

In the spirit of the game I confirmed with Fric that I'm not here to be farmed and agreed to let his troops leave on condition that no further attacks take place. Happy days.

I'm a new player but I'm growing quickly - if I get the nod from you guys I'll put resources in to an Embassy immediately to accept your invitation.
Back to top Go down
NewAlf

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:02 am

ID : NewAlf
Population : 123
Tribe : Teutons
Army Size : 140
102 Clubswinger
35 Spearfighter
1 Hero

Currently building Axefighters

Never attacked.
Back to top Go down
Sadie

PostSubject: Application   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:00 am

ID : Sadie
Population : 270
Tribe : Roman
Quadrant : NW -54,79
Army Size : 10 legionnaires 15 Imperians and Growing (started building troops recently)

Goto travian.spb.ru/analyser.pl?s=com4&uid=9396 for more information on me

I am currently in BOT-NW2 and am not pleased with the players or leadership. I come from S3 and like being part of a guild where people work together and truly are a family. I would be a great asset to your guild and will help whenever and wherever needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LeTigre   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 7:39 am

Application

----------
ID : LeTigre
Population : 288
Tribe : Roman
Quadrant : NW (-88|20)
Army Size : 50 Legionnaires, 50 Praetorians, 10 Imperians, 5 Equites Legati

I am online almost everyday for several times a day. I was general for an alliance that started within the last 6 weeks of Server 3 and moved from being ranked in the thousands to 152. I am a strong team player and experienced at both leading and following. I am currently in your wing FFH-NW, formed by Lord Rahl, but would prefer to be in the main alliance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LeTigre   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 7:59 am

Sorry, almost forgot...only time I have been attacked was scouting,
Back to top Go down
alter eg

PostSubject: application   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:18 pm

Application

ID : alter ego
Population : 242
Tribe : romans
Quadrant : NW (-42/12)
Army Size : 25 leg 10 imp

When You Were Last Attacked : on 26.05.07

aditional info:
1. the reason why I don't have yet a big army, is that I was constantly attacked, so I allways had to use immediatly my resources, for not to become a bounty:) ...but from few days I am not attacked so my army is growing day by day..

2. I am an experienced player, I played on s5 6 months, on s3 4 months. I was elected a leader of an alliance too on s3 (with democratical voting:)

3. I am a good staretgy planner, what about the development of my villages, I allways try to follow an optimal staretgy, so I am allways making analysis regarding about what would be the best, taking is consideration all the factors.

4. I have a hard beliefe in team-work, and I allways helped when it was needed. And I just love the organized, coordinated attacks..Smile

p.s.: maybe my profile (pop and army) now isn't too captivating, but I think I have good potentials;)

p.s.2: ..and I am an active player, I log on in every 2-3 hours/day
Back to top Go down
CrazySanta

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:43 pm

Ow yeah, she is realy good player, she was in my team on s3 and i know she always help other members if they are in problems, so please think about her, i vote yes santa
Back to top Go down
Tertsu

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:17 pm

My growth might drop off for a few days, I think I'm going to go ahead and get another village. Do you think there might be a spot for me in FFH , if not now, then in the future? Or am I better off looking elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
Tertsu

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 11:15 pm

I know you guys aren't really recruiting any more, but just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested and I now have my second village. So if I look acceptable in a week or whenever, I'd appreciate a chance to prove myself.

ID : Tertius
Population : 245
Tribe : romans
Army Size : going to be getting quite large with my 15c now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Application Format - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Format
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2